Sunday, October 26, 2008

Final Result

After weeks of searching for the perfect costume Taylor finally decided on this Werewolf. Taylor and DaNell were invited to a Halloween party last night at Stop-N-Eat (AKA Pugs). They had a great time, the party started at 7:00 with games, food, fun, friends, a costume contest, which they didn't win but weren't disappointed, and to top it off they got their annual scare as the hosts had positioned ghouls and monsters outside the windows to peek in and see who would scream the loudest, which from what I hear was one of their friends Maegen. If there had been a prize for that the kids said she would have won hands down. I was so glad they had fun and it reminded me of when I was growing up and had many Halloween parties for my birthday. They were always fun. It also reminded me of what the holidays are about, forget the hype and just have fun! I.m sending the hosts a Thank You card, I know they will remember this party for years to come. (It was also the first party where I didn't stay, so they really thought they were big shots!) :D

No comments: