Friday, December 12, 2008

Schydi's Confusion

Schydi has been frantically searching the house for loose change to take to school. This morning she asked "How much do I need to take?" I told her that whatever she took in was great. She then stated, " I need enough to pay for my shoes" then it hit me...all this time she thought she was getting new shoes for a quarter. I had to explain to her that the quarters were for kids that didn't have good shoes and needed some. "Oh" she said. I think she understood the purpose of the quarters at least I hope she did!


P.S. It was just too cute of a story not to post:-)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Even though you told me that story already this moring. It's still too cute. Man I love that girl! Can I have her?

Dane said...

Okay, that was hilarious. Schydi’s on a roll. Her singing video and letter to Santa (where she included Leyton) are just about as cute as it gets.

Tracey said...

Well Thank You!

Sorry Becca, she's not for sale :)