Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

This year I was in charge of planning Teacher Appreciation week at our elementary. I searched for ideas for months. With the help of my great sister, we were able to come up with a few ideas. For the Day 1:
We gave them all a 2-year planner and a thank you card. Also I made a banner and put it up on the bulletin board for everyone to see
Day 2:
We gave them a gift bag with lotion in it with a tag saying, "Thanks for the Helping Hand"
Day 3 will be:
Singing Telegrams with some students from the school
Day 4 will be:
Some books in which we had the kids answer questions about their teachers and compiled them into books
Day 5 will be:
Some tiles with the school mascot and how long the teachers have been teaching at our school, to be presented at a luncheon after school on Friday!

It has been a fun project, sort of a long one, but fun.
I want to say Thanks to my sister the Cricut Queen!

P.S. I will have pics to post later.

1 comment:

Becca said...

You are most certainly welcome. I look for any ecuse to break out the cricut :)