Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th Of July Capming Trip

For the 4th of July we went camping at Horse Canyon up Huntington Canyon. We had a lot of fun, we watched the kids ride bikes, play catch, played cards, we made some boats out of tin foil or whatever we could find and had a boat race down a little creek into the river, and just visited with Grandpa Ringo, Grandma Judi, Uncle Jerald and Aunt Leenie. We also drove down a little ways to where Grandma Sharon and Travis and Lynnae were camped and visited them, we played a couple rounds of Red-Neck Golf in which Lynnae and I won Dave and Travis. I'll take that Victory :-)
We also hiked quite a ways into Horse Canyon, let me tell ya my bones and mucles were not ready for that, I am still feeling it. We took a trip into Huntington to get some ice and Papa showed us a little park they have now which has fountains, the kids had a ball running through the water, but it made for a soggy ride back to camp. I think everyone had fun camping. Here's a few pics of out festivities.


No comments: