Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Posts....

or lack of posts lately. It seems that I have been pretty busy lately, between all 4 schools, all 4 kids, and PTA I haven't had a lot of time lately. Today being a somewhat slower day I thought I'd try to get caught up on a few things.
First Football is now over-Hooray for me, not so much for Taylor :-(
Next: Dancing has just begun, this year DaNell's group has the chance to go to Disneyland and Perform, now we are struggling with whether we should let her go or not (Yes, I am a little over protective)
Schydi would like to start gymnastics and Leyton is still liking preschool and playing with brothers and sisters.
As for me I have been helping at the school a lot lately and have helped organize Red Ribbon Week next week. Here are some of the activities we planned, Tie-Dye T-Shirts, Crazy Hair Day, Crazy Sock Day, Hat day, we are doing a Balloon Launch will all 374 kids letting them all go at once, and a Talent Show. Hopefully I will have pics next week to share

No comments: