Monday, January 18, 2010

Football Playoffs

This week turned out to be a rather disappointing round of NFL at the Rasmussen Ranch. Tay's beloved Chargers are out-he's heartbroken of course- and the only team that won that I picked was the Vikings, although the 12-pack of Pepsi I won will be most refreshing, now I am faced with picking teams that I never would have picked in a million years, it almost takes all the fun out of it, having to pick different teams each week. I would rather pick one and follow them all the way to the Super Bowl, but oh well such is life. I will let you know my picks later in the week after I've had time to do a little research :-)Let me know your picks maybe it will help me with mine.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I am rooting for the Saints and the Colts next week :).

DaNell Rasmussen said...

Here here!!! Me too!!!