Saturday, March 6, 2010

Too Much-To DO!

It's been a while since I last blogged, seems like there is always something more pressing to do. Right now I am working again on the school yearbook, organizing a school wide Math-A-Thon, working on my school work, and taking care of all the other needs of my famly.
There has been a lot of things that have happened since the last blog.
1. Schydi got her cast off and joined the school choir.
2. Taylor had 2 teeth pulled
3. All 4 kids went in for Dental exams
4. I passed my American History Exam
5. Schydi has passed off her timed addition worksheets 1-9. Now onto mixed papers.
6. DaNell has been working on a History Fair Project. (Fair is on March 11) I'll let you know how it goes.
7. Taylor has read Invincible and finished his book report. He is also signed up for his last year of little league Baseball and can't wait to get started.
8. Leyton has passed off some of his letters and sounds, on his way to reading.
9. We have all been working on potty training the new dog-making progress I think.
10. The kids got to go to Grandpa's and visit with Caleb and the twind last weekend. They had a ball and can't wait for the next visit :-)
I am going to try and make more of an effort to update my blog in the weeks to come. With baseball, dance programs, singing programs, and everything else, I should have more to say in the coming weeks.
Here is a few pics of Schydi getting her cast off and of their new class pet. It is a bird named Jaxson-for days Schydi tried to get it to sit on her shoulder and it always flew right off, her teacher came up with the idea that she was just too short. She had Schydi stand on top of the desk, and waa-laa the bird stayed, making Schydi's day :-D



(whoops I got 2 of the same pics-enjoy)

No comments: