Friday, October 26, 2012

Long Time...No Write

Hi All, I know it has been a very long time since I wrote anything, I've been having struggles with keeping my blog going or not. I have often wondered if anyone really cared or not if they were able to read about the life and times of the Rasmussen Ranch???? It took me a while to realize that I care. I care for a number of reasons, the first being my family, I enjoy writing about my children more than anything, even if it's only a few sentences about something they accomplished or said during the day that made me smile. for these are the little things we tend to overlook as life gets hectic and busy. With that, I am making a new commitment to write more and enjoy life more. We only have this one life, why not make the best of it! Tracey

1 comment:

Becca said...

YES!I agree with everything you just said and I for one do care. I care a whole bunches! Love you.