Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Birthday DaNell!

November 1, 2012. My first born baby girl turned 17 (wow, did I just say that?) Seems like just yesterday I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of a surprise baby (I had elected not to find out if it was a boy or girl during the ultrasounds. She has always been in such a hurry to grow up, she is doing very well in school, is a member of the 2012-2013 Carbon High Drill Team, Member of the Debate Team, and involved in so many things I can't list them all. I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments, I know she will go far and will only accomplish so much more. We had cake and ice cream for her birthday, she received a new book, a new dress for Pref, money, and cards/candy from her brothers and sisters. We Love You DaNell, keep up the good work :D

No comments: