Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall Update

Since it's been a while since I updated, here is what has been happening around here lately. DaNell is attending college here at USU Eastern, she is enjoying parts of it, but would secretly love to be back in High School. She still hasn't decided on a major, but it getting her Associates requirements met. Taylor is a Junior, he just finished his football season, it was a rough go for Carbon this year, but a lot better than last year. His passion is definitely football and he has already started working out for next year. If I could only get some of that passion to transfer over to his school work :/ Schydi is a big Middle School 7th grader this year, she is enjoying the transition and is doing well in all of her classes. She in also enjoying the expansion of friends. Leyton is my 4th grader this year, he is really excelling in his reading and has started reading one on the Diary of A Wimpy Kid books, which for him is so AwEsOmE! His math is coming a long too, and for the most part he is liking school this year which helps a lot. Wyatt is my little crazy man. He is 2 going on 13, he talks up a storm. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, The Octonauts, Sophia the 1st, and his new love is Planes Fire Rescue, he watches it non-stop if we let him. Bryndie is a whole 8 months old, she is a mover and a shaker, she army crawls and can get to anywhere she want to go in the house. She is starting to pull herself up on furniture, it won't be long now until we are really in trouble. D.J. is still staying at home for the time being taking care of the littles, I am grateful he has been able to have this opportunity as I know it is quickly coming to an end. He is my go-to person and my rock when times get tough. As for me, this new position at work keeps me running, I have 2 classes in my room, the other class hours, I spend running and rotating through 6, 7, & 8th grade classroom assisting with Math concepts. In my spare time, I am scheduling, writing, or conducting I.E.P. meetings for my 35 students who have I.E.P.'s. Also any new students who have I.E.P.'s or new referrals are filtered though me. After a full day at work, I get to come home and be Mom, my favorite job of all.

No comments: