Friday, February 12, 2016

2016.....So far

2016 has started off busy and hasn't slowed down yet. Here is a short update on everyone. DaNell is working on finishing her 2nd year of college courses and has decided to attend the University of Utah in the fall to complete her next 2 years to earn her Bachelor's Degree. Taylor is gearing up to graduate from high school and ready to take on the world by the horns. He has big dreams and I have no doubt he can achieve them. Schydi is finishing the 8th grade and gearing up to attend the high school next year, (not sure I am ready for that)she has enjoyed her time at the Middle School and has enjoyed being a cheerleader this year. Her cheer squad had the opportunity to compete this year taking 1st at region and 3rd at state, they were awesome. Leyton is finishing up his last year of elementary and gearing up to attend the middle school next year. He continues to work hard in school, enjoys playing video games and giving his siblings a hard time. Wyatt is a rambunctious almost 4 year old. He loves animals and learning about them. He is very social and enjoys talking to people everywhere we go. Little Miss Bryndie is almost 2 (don't know where the time goes?) she loves playing with her brothers and sisters and is talking up a storm. D.J. continues to be at home with the little's in the mornings and working in the afternoons. Lately there has been many late nights with the building always buzzing. And lastly, me. I am still working at the Middle school and finishing up classes to obtain my Master's Degree in Educational Leadership. I've got a couple more classes to go, then on to my capstone project which will be the final for my degree. I should have it completed by October 2016. I am really hoping that it will open up more opportunities for me to create a better life for my family. I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to be the mother of these awesome kids!

No comments: