Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Day of school Jitters

Well it looks as if our summer vacation is over.(Yuck) Monday Aug. 18, 2008 begins another year of school. DaNell is about to embark on her journey to Jr. High, she says she is ready, let's just hope I am. Taylor is now entering 5th grade, this year without his best friends as somehow they got separated this year. He thinks that maybe he won't get into trouble by talking to much this year, since he won't have anyone to talk to.(HaHa he's Mr. Social :) ) Schydi is on her way to 1st grade and very excited. She didn't get the teacher she wanted, but is excited anyway. Leyton is the baby, I can't believe he is on his way to school this year. He will start Pre-School on Monday, he seems excited we'll see how it goes. For the first time in 12 years, I will have 2 hours to spend how I want. Looking forward to that!
I plan on posting pics of their first days of school so look for them.

No comments: