Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baseball Sign Up's

Well it's official, Taylor has signed with the Major League! I don't know if I am ready for it so we'll see how it goes. We aren't sure which team yet, but we should know in the next couple of weeks, he has "try-outs" on the 14th of March ( which really amounts to going to the ball field and goofing around with his friends). His Coach from previous years is coaching again and I am hoping they keep him on the same team as his coach has been really good with the boys so far. This time of year really starts to get busy with all the kids' activities. Here's to another successful spring!

1 comment:

Dane said...

Is there any doubt that Taylor is going to be a great baseball player?

I better get an autographed baseball now while I still have a chance.