Sunday, January 4, 2009

By Jove.....

I think I've finally got it!

After a few days of attempting a New Years Resolution, here's what I finally came up with.....

1. Be the best wife, mother, sister (both in-law and out), aunt, and friend I can possibly be.

2. Keep in touch with extended family more often, remembering their birthdays and anniversaries.

3. Give credit where credit is due, remember to say Thank You more often and not assume people already know.

4. Focus on my studies more...but stress about them less.

5. Tell my family how proud of them I am and how much I love them daily.

6. Open myself up to new experiences..not be afraid to try different things.

7. Find at least 1 thing to write about each day.

8. Maybe start a scrapbook for each kid.

9. Talk more....vioce my opinion without worrying what others will think.

10. Enjoy all the blessings I have been given...worry less about the "what ifs"....and focus more on the future and all it has to offer!

No comments: