Monday, January 5, 2009

If it can go wrong......

IT WILL!

That basically sums up my Monday. It started out with waking at 2:30 a.m. with a screaming headache, only to find my car keys are missing.....so we decided to take the truck to get the kids to school....the heater wouldn't work...we missed DaNell's bus.....and what's worse...by the time we got the whole 1 mile to the elementary, the truck was overheating.....so DaNell and I went home to trade vehicles.....Dave's car started...and then waaaa-laaaa the keys reappeared......just when I thought it was getting better....my battery in my car was dead as a door-nail.....tried to jump start it only to find that the battery in Dave's car is underneath the washer fluid reserve tank......so I got out the battery charger...looked for the extension cord and found it frozen outside in our nice ice-porch.......man I almost crawled into bed, covered my head, and hid for the rest of the day, if only I didn't have other kids to get to school. Well we finally got DaNell to school, then Leyton to school, and home. Good thing Dave's car was here. Luckily the rest of the day has turned out o.k. keeping my fingers crossed for no more incidents today ;-)

I'm hoping tomorrow turns out better, but I have a Literature Exam in the morning and am feeling pretty nervous about the whole thing...I'll let yo know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: