Sunday, January 4, 2009

Go Chargers!

Taylor is revelling in the latest win of his beloved chargers....here's the victory dance. This time our family took sides. On the Chargers side was Taylor, Leyton, and myself, the Colts DaNell, Schydi, and dad. This made the game so much more fun to watch. Most of us made it to the end of the game (except the 2 littlest ones) However we did wake up Leyton at the end with all our Charger Cheers! We look forward to finding out who they get to play next week!

2 comments:

Dane said...

I HAVE to learn those moves...

Since the Patriots did not make the playoffs, I am cheering for the Chargers this year. I like Sproles and Tomlinson, and I especially like to watch Eric Weddle on defense.

SCHADEY SAFARI said...

GO TAYLOR AND GO CHARGERS IM WITH DANE NO PATRIOTS THIS YEAR SO GO CHARGERS !!!!!!!!!