Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Has arrived......I am beginning the food preparations early this morning. I am attempting to make one of those 7-layer bean dips to go along with the chips, then on to the meat tray, rolls, and goodies. I think the reason I am beginning to really like football, (besides the fact Taylor is obsessed, and I want to be able to understand what's going on when he starts playing :-) ) is because of the food...I have had a great time deciding what we should have to eat for all these games. Football food is great! Just wish more of the games were on during warm weather....our BBQ grill is getting mighty lonely!

GO CARDINALS!

2 comments:

DaNell Rasmussen said...

The Steelers are going to win, which will make the Cardinals go home crying to their mamas. The feild will be all wet, so the Steelers will have to mop up the feild with the stupid little birdie feathers.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers RULE the Foodball Feild!!!

Mindy said...

I would so have invited myself over to your house if I lived closer. It sounds like you had a great spread of food!