Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taylor

Taylor is doing well, he is however getting a little Spring Fever. He's already talking Baseball, sign ups should be within the next couple of weeks then it's on to about 6 months of practices, games, and all-stars (if he makes it ) He seems really excited to get going again. He has also started his own blog his address is http://duct-tapefixesall.blogspot.com I think it's a great thing for him to do, kind of an online journal. He hasn't put a lot on yet, but he is planning to in the next little while. I can't believe he's almost 11, man where does the time go? I want him to know how much we love him and how proud we are of him for all he has accomplished. We know he will do well in life and all that he dreams can be accomplished! Thanks Tay, for being a great son, and a wonderful brother to your sisters and brother!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I can't wait to start reading Taylor's blog. Jamin wants to start one too. I will let you know if that happens. I want to watch Taylor play baseball. I miss so much. Yvette

Tracey said...

I'll let you know if he has any Saturday games, He'd love it if you could come sometime!