Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend In a Nutshell

We had a nice weekend, Saturday we went to Elmo for a bit, then we came home and prepared a Chicken dinner and just watched a couple of movies.
Sunday Dave made the best burgers we have had in a long time. He braved the cold to bar-b-que and we all agreed it was worth it. We also had some family stop by and visit, it was nice and we had some laugh's. Monday we went back to Elmo and ended up watching some old home videos of DaNell when she was little, she was about 2 1/2 and was telling a story about some cows that were on the road between Miller Creek and Elmo, it is so funny we have now watched it about 30 times over and over, makes us laugh every time. It does make me a little sad to see how much she has grown and makes me miss those days. But I am proud of her to see all that she has accomplished and to know that she is on her way to great things in life. I Love You DaNell!
I am going to post about all of my kids in the next little bit. I Love Them All and wouldn't change any of them for the world! So stay tuned :-)

No comments: