Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy 29th Aunt Becca!!!
I can't believe my baby sister is 29 today. Seems like just yesterday we were discussing which guy to go out with, playing on the grass slip-N-slide, barbies, making movies with our Troll Dolls, and all of this with a few disagreements in between. My how time flies. Now we talk for hours almost daily. Way back then we usually got into trouble together and some days we still do. Thanks to AIM (I don't know how I ever survived without it or without our daily chats :) ). Thanks Becca for being my favorite sister.......my only sister......and my best friend. Here's lookin forward to loggin tons more im hours this year. I can't tell ya how many times you are my saving grace.

We Love You!!


P.S. In honor of Becca's birthday our menu has been changed to burgers and fries :D






1 comment:

Becca said...

Man those are sweet. How cute I used to be and it must have been your turn to clean the house in that top one!