Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy Tag

I got tagged by my sister and am finally getting around to doing it. So here it goes.


1. What time do you wake up? Lately it's been between 3:30 and 5:00 a.m.

2. On a good night, what time is your child in bed? Schydi and Leyton usually crash around 7:00 .m. since the time change and DaNell and Taylor are usually in bed by 8:30 p.m.

3. How long have you been a mommy?13 years and 23 days

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 18 and 3 days later turned 19

5. What is your favorite chore?I like vacuuming. It make the whole house feel clean.

6. What is your favorite meal to cook? I love to cook chicken noodle soup from scratch with hot rolls, it's the best!

7. What meal do you cook most often? I would have to say Spaghetti with garlic bread.

8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile?1 DaNell 2 Taylor 3 Schydi 4 Leyton 5 all of the fun we have together as a family

9. If you could take your child anywhere, where would it be? Yellowstone N.P.

10. When was the last time you went out without your child?With Leyton being in preschool now, I get almost daily outings alone. Some days it's great and others I wonder what to do with myself.

11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?When Taylor was 3 and got sick and the dr.'s couldn't tell us what the problem was, it turned out to be his appendix, the decision to do the surgery or not was very stressful since they couldn't say for sure that is what it was. We didn't have a lot to go on. Everything turned out o.k., and we learned a lot throughout the process.

12. When was the last time you told your child "I love you"?About 2 hours ago

13. When was the last time you were told I love you?This morning right after Leyton got up. The others told me when they were leaving to catch the bus at 6:45 a.m. My husband tells me 4 or 5 times a day too. It's great to be this loved!

P.S. Hey Janice, I know your kids are older, but you are still a mom and TAG your it! :)

No comments: